Terms of Service
Last Update and Effective Date: February 20, 2009
By using the Smallspend.com web site, a service of Smallspend, you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions ("Terms of Service").
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your email address and account.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure.
- You may not use the Smallspend.com service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. International users agree to comply with all local laws regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information and other “Content” that you submit, post, and display on the Smallspend.com service.
- You are solely responsible for ensuring the complete accuracy of any information or analysis provided by Smallspend.com.
- You must not modify, adapt or hack Smallspend.com or modify another website so as to falsely imply that it is associated with Smallspend.com .
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- You must not consider information supplied by Smallspend.com to be legal, tax, or financial advice. This service is only provided to make tracking of your own spending easier. Smallspend.com is not a tax advisor or financial planner.
- You must not, in the use of Smallspend, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your Smallspend.com account. While Smallspend.com prohibits such conduct and content on its site, you understand and agree that Smallspend cannot be responsible for the Content stored on its web site and that you use the Smallspend.com service at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the Smallspend.com service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- We reserve the right to alter these Terms of Service at any time. If the alterations constitute a material change to the Terms of Service, we will notify you via internet mail according to the preference expressed on your account. What constitutes a "material change" will be determined at our sole discretion, in good faith and using common sense and reasonable judgement.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- We may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party's intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- We will make every reasonable attempt to provide accurate information and analysis, but we are
There are features of Smallspend that may be accessible via certain mobile carriers (the "Mobile Services"). While we currently do not charge for these Mobile Services, your carrier's normal messaging, data and other rates and fees will still apply. By using the Mobile Services, you agree that certain information about your usage of the Mobile Services may be communicated to us.
Copyright (What's Yours is Yours)
We claim no intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the Smallspend service. Your information and data remain yours. You can delete your transaction and budget data through the online interface at any time. If you would like to delete your account, we will remove it completely upon your written Internet mail request to admin at smallspend.com.